Fruit is such a fundamental word that underpins not only who we are as people but echoes through all our languages and cultures. We talk of the 'fruits of success', or the 'fruit of our labors' or dreams coming 'into fruition'. The fruit is the essential sweetness that makes our lives worth living. It would be a hard world, indeed, to imagine without it.
Fresh Fruits covers the world with our selection and depth of range in our premium quality fruit products, whether they come from the farthest, most distant places—or just down the road.
The Fresh Fruits Six Steps to Satisfaction
1. Inquiries Contact us, and one of our highly-trained customer service representatives will meet with you to discuss your particular needs, either on your premises or in a manner most convenient to you.
2. Account Managers Our customer service representatives work hand-in-hand with an account manager who oversees your account. They ensure every specification you require is met—whether you require particular products from a particular location, or whether you need a small order or multiple containers; one item, or the more than five hundred we offer. We thrive on receiving your feedback, and so we are always happy to hear how we can make our service better for you in the future.
3. The Ordering System Once you have placed your order, it is immediately tracked on our comprehensive order logging system. What this means in practice is that our operations and logistics teams instantly prepare for the delivery of your order, assigning room in our cold storage facilities and in our delivery fleet.
4. Quality With our strict attention to quality assurance, our produce arrives fresh and in perfect quality. And, after a final rigorous assessment by our quality control professionals, we dispatch it to you shortly afterward.
S. Delivery We deliver your product within hours of its arrival, as with our huge fleet we are able to deliver several times a day, whether day or night. Our fleet is monitored by satellite, meaning that we can check at any time to see exactly where your order is, 24/7. And, there is always someone available who is responsible for your account, should you need to call or email. We deliver on time and to the place you specify.
6. Post-Delivery Once you have received your order, your account manager will follow up and address any outstanding issues or queries you might have and deal promptly with them so you do not have to face any inconvenience. If you require advice or help with display or care of your order, we will be only too happy to assist you, as we have merchandising specialists who are at your service.